14 April 2013

Weekly Wrap Up (08.04.13 - 14.04.13)


This week was not a great reading week, but it was a great week on the blog and in general. Did anyone watch the Spartacus finale? I am broken. So broken. It's like my world has come to an end. Dramatic much? I just really love that show, and I'm so sad that it wasn't given more seasons. The finale was AMAZING though.

Amber's Reviews:

Tatum's Reviews:

I also posted a sneak peek of Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff, a book that I'm really looking forward to reading this coming week! 

And, as always, I posted about this week's new releases. Check it out to see which books you may have missed!

How did your week go? Did you get lots of reading done?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know Spartacus was like over and done with. I liked that series, boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adored it. I'm so sad that Starz thought it cost too much to produce, because it was really outstanding!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Saprtacus but I will check it out.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!