22 April 2013

New Releases: April 23 - 29, 2013

As always, all links go to Goodreads. There are a couple of books that I'm excited for - Unbreakable! - and a few that I have only just discovered, but am quite excited to read. Let me know which books you are excited for in the comments below!


A contemporary with thugs, sports, and other things.
"Think The Devil Wears Prada set in Disney World." Yes, please!
The third book in the Lumatere Chronicles.
The second book in the Interworld series.
The sequel to The Selection, which I don't plan on reading.
The third book in the NA series, Crash.
A science fiction novel about a girl who was created in a lab.
This came out a while ago in the UK and Australia. It's the sequel to Mercy.
The second book in the historical series - Spirit's Princess.
Sequel to Immortal City.
This is a contemporary about a guy who is obsessed with a girl... or something. I want to read it, but I'm a bit worried that his obsession is going to be OTT.
Jake's father disappears while working on some experiments involving a mirror that is a portal/time machine.
The fifth book in the Shadow Falls series. How did this series get so many books already?!
The sequel to Unravelling. I'm dying to read this one!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I don't understand series. Some of them seem to be endless! I definitely need to read Unraveling soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, series have definitely taken over YA. I like them, but sometimes I feel like they'd be much better as standalones, or even companion novels. Unraveling is AMAZING!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!