03 September 2012

New Releases: September 4 - 10, 2012



1. Lucid by Ron Bass and Adrienne Stoltz
2. 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues
3. Outpost by Ann Aguirre
4. Envy by Elizabeth Miles
5. Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts
6. I Swear by Lane Davis
7. The Liar, The Bitch and the Wardrobe by Allie Kingsley
8. Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs
9. Betrayal by Gregg Olsen
10. Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
11. Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
12. Silver by Talia Vance

I'm really looking forward to Outpost, despite the damn love triangle that seems to be happening. Other than that, I'm mildly interested in the rest of these but I have so many other books to read that I can't let myself get too excited over these ones otherwise I'll break my ban! Which books are you looking forward to this week?

4 comments:

  1. nice. I haven’t seen that ‘the liar, the bitch and the wardrobe” sounds fun. and Carnival of Souls was good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great! Betrayal looks amazing. Thanks for the post, Amber! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :) ramblingsofanelfpire.blogspot.co.uk

    I think Carnival of Souls looks really intriguing....I may need to pick that one up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added #7 to my to read list. That title cracks me up!!! So clever lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!