30 September 2012

Monthly Wrap Up: September 2012

Unfortunately, September didn't go as well as I had been hoping. I started out by reading four books in the first week, and then UnWholly put me in a horrible reading funk because it was just SO. FREAKIN'. GOOD. But I still read loads of awesome books!

Books Read in September:

1. Blackwood by Gwenda Bond (Bland)
2. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer (Essential)
3. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer (Short)
4. Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (Essential)
5. Survive by Alex Morel (Enjoyable)
6. Breathe by Sarah Crossan (Essential)
7. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (Bland)
8. Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin (Essential)
9. UnWholly by Neal Shusterman (All Time Favourite)
10. Black Heart by Holly Black (Enjoyable)

At the time of writing this, I'm also in the middle of reading My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick, so I may have finished that by midnight!

Book of the Month:


Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

I was expecting to love this as much as I did. I mean, I thought I'd like it, sure, but I did not expect to find it AMAAAAAAAZING. You guys, this book is awesome. If you haven't read it yet then I urge you to do so. I would be hosting a giveaway for multiple copies of this book if I could. EVERYONE should read this!

Reviews:

2 comments:

  1. What did you think of Survive? I loved it!

    My Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it's still WAY better than my month! I wish I could read this much!
    I'm really wanting to read Survive! Can't wait to see what you think ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!