01 September 2012

August '12 Wrap Up


Books Read in August: 

1. The Forsaken by Lisa M Stasse (Essential)
2. ZOM-B by Darren Shan (Essential)
3. The Repossession by Sam Hawksmoor (Enjoyable)
4. Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Essential)
5. Liar by Justine Larbalestier (Enjoyable)
6. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown (Bland)
7. The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
8. Fracture by Megan Miranda (Enjoyable)
9. Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard (Enjoyable)
10. Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan (Essential)
11. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (Enjoyable)
12. Unwind by Neal Shusterman (All Time Favourite)

Book of the Month:


Unwind by Neal Shusterman

I knew this book was popular when I bought it over a year ago, but I never felt the need to pick it up. After learning that the sequel was coming out this year, I decided to go ahead and finally read it. AND I LOVED IT. It's one of the best books I have ever read. Has anyone else read Unwind? What did you think?


3 comments:

  1. I loved Fracture! :) I haven't read Unwind yet but I'll check it out asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list of books!! I need to read fracture!! and to be honest I've started to think that any mermaid book is boring, and looks like Lies Beneath falls in that category.

    Man, I wanted to watch your september TBR :(

    book I would like for you to review:

    The Repossession
    Two Truths and a Lie (i agree with how repetitive it is but would love to see your full vlog review)
    and Lies Beneath ;)

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching your videos and reading your blog!! Excited for all of those books! And I also need to read Two Truths and a Lie! I cannot wait to find out who killed Sutton, too! Also, although you don't live in the US, have you watched any of the Lying Game TV series? I'm not as huge a fan of that as the books but still find it enjoyable to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!