30 July 2012

New Releases: July 31 - August 06




There are lots of GREAT books coming out this week! I'm really excited for Survive, because I've heard amazing things about it. I also want to read The Waiting Sky. I have yet to read James Patterson's books, but I've heard they're good. Have you read any of them? I also discovered Kat Black's series, which sounds AWESOME, so I'm going to have to check it out. EEP. And Pushing the Limits was awesome!

Also, I've decided to start adding polls because I'm curious to see what your most anticipated book is!

Which of these are you most looking forward to?
Destiny
Hide and Seek
Between You & Me
A Templar's Destiny
Pushing the Limits
Someday Dancer
Survive
The Waiting Sky
Nevermore
Create your own poll



0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!