31 May 2012

What's Next? #1

 

This is a brand new meme created and hosted by Hafsah over at IceyBooks. I thought this would be a great way to interact with you readers, and it's an awesome opportunity for you to tell me what to read and review next! 

Here's how it works (copied from Hafsah's blog post):
-Every Thursday, starting today, select three-five books (not too many, not too little!) that you want to read but can't decide which one to read first.

-Post the cover, and if you want, the synopsis, the first line, or even a random line from the book, for each of your selections.

-At the end of your post, ask readers to vote on which one you should read next!

So, here are the books that I have to choose from:


Anna Dressed in Blood is about a guy called Cas who hunts ghosts. He is supposed to kill Anna, but she spares his life and I guess that makes Cas curious! It sounds a lot like the plot of a Supernatural episode. 







This is the third and final book in the Perfect Chemistry trilogy, centred around Luis, the youngest Fuentes brother.









In Deadly Hemlock (Hemlock, in the US), the lupine virus is spreading through the country while Mac investigates her friend's murder.








This is a historical fiction set in 1912. The family who lives at Wentworth Hall is one of Britain's elite. And there are lots and lots of secrets!








Which book should I read next?
Anna Dressed in Blood
Chain Reaction
Deadly Hemlock
Wentworth Hall
Create your own poll with LearnMyself

17 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this idea! Maybe this is what I need to do - have other people choose for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! There are far too many good books to choose from to go through this alone XD

      Delete
  2. Voted, trolololol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read Anna Dressed In Blood too! I love the cover, and it totally does sound like a Supernatural episode lol.

    My WN: youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    your newest follower,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Anna Dressed in Blood! It was a very fun read and I can't wait until the next book comes out in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted Wentworth Hall; mostly because I love HF!

    My WN? post is here; http://samjaymc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/whats-next-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Anna Dressed in Blood! I loved the book and August can't come fast enough for the next book!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  7. In Deadly Hemlock! I read a lot of good things about it and it seems amazing! :D Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS: you can grab Skinny for free on amazon, if it's still free :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these but am most curious about Anna Dressed in Blood!

    My What's Next Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not read any of those but I'm going to have to say Anna dressed in Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I voted for Hemlock

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deadly Hemlock =D I just recently read that one and LOVE LOVE it =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh... CHAIN REACTION! Because I really want to read it, too. SOON! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun way to select a book! Love it!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!