19 September 2011

I Can't Believe I Missed This!

Have you guys seen the UK cover for If I Die?! I completely missed it when it was released last week. Ohmigod, it's beautiful! Although I don't know why it's being compared to Twilight, because it's SO. MUCH. BETTER. Ah well, I guess it's for marketing purposes.


I'm in love! This isn't coming to the UK until February 3, 2012, but If I Die comes out in the US TOMORROW!! I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this for months. Who else is excited? Form an orderly queue. AH!

9 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen it either! Wow! It is sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EW- it's got a huge great insect on the front of it! I'm still dying to read it though- I love this series
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cover!! So excited for the books :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm wondering where I've been! This is the first time I've seen this mentioned...I mean the series. Totally new to me! How did I miss this?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I haven't seen that cover before! So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read any of this series yet. But that is a beautiful cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so LOVE all of the UK covers more than the US ones for this series, when I get some more money in my life, I'm going to get the series from there and here, because I love different covers :)

    Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore dragonflies. I haven't read this series yet, but this cover definitely makes me want to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!