31 August 2011

August Wrap Up

Well, I haven't done one of these in a while! August was a pretty good month reading wise, so I think this calls for some celebrations. Cheers, everyone! It's felt so good to back into the swing of things after a couple of weird months. To top it off, I'm almost at 500 followers! Seriously, you guys rock. I love you all.


Books Read (click for the review!):
1. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
2. Forsaken by Jana Oliver
3. Forbidden by Jana Oliver
4. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan - Review coming soon!
5. Misfit by Jon Skovron
6. Storm Born Comic: Volume 1
7. Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard - Review coming soon!
8. VA Graphic Novel by RM/Emma Vieceli
9. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - Review coming soon, but I'm sure you all know I loved it!
10. The Legacy by Gemma Malley
11. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer - Review to come!

Total: 11 (The most since March, FYI! *passes more champagne around*)

Books Bought:

I also started another book buying ban. This time, I'm going to have to read ten of the books on my TBR shelf before I buy another book. I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but I'm hoping to stick to it. This doesn't include review books or pre-orders, as I pre-ordered a few books months ago and they're probably the only things getting me through this challenge! I've read one book already. One down. Nine to go.

I hope you all had an amazing summer, and good luck to everyone who is starting school and college again! 

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!