17 May 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Minor Characters

This was actually a really hard one for me. How am I supposed to pick ten minor characters? What counts as minor? Anyway, here we go:

1. Christian; Vampire Academy
Christian is on of the most memorable minor characters for me. He's so involved in the story, and yet he could be involved a whole lot more. I loved his one scene in Shadow Kiss with Rose, while they were in the forest. I'll say no more!

2. Hana; Delirium
I loved her! She's such a 'bad' influence on Lena, and she's hilarious. Definitely one of my favourites.

3. Jacy; Inside Out
Have I mentioned that I have a huge crush on him? I think I have. He runs his own gang, he's hot (in my eyes, anyway) and he's clever. And he should totally date Trella. SHIP SHIP SHIP.

4. Ari; Poison Study
These next two are sort of a duo. Ari is the strong one. He is so adorable, and funny. I love him.

5. Janco; Poison Study
And as for Janco, he's the witty one of the pairing. He's more hilarious than Ari, but their pairing works so well! You never see one without the other. I wish they were in the books a bit more, but I guess they're only minor characters, so... Oh, and the way they were introduced to the books was brilliant. If you don't already know, then go and read Poison Study. Then you'll understand what I mean.

I know, I only did five. It's because I don't focus much attention on the minor characters - sorry! Who are your favourites? Leave links below! :D

5 comments:

  1. Great list, this was a brilliant Top Ten! I loved Ari and Janco, they were like great big brothers.

    Here's mine, if you're interested:

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/2011/05/top-ten-tuesday-4-minor-characters.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari and Janco were brilliant... they were probably my favourite characters in those books.

    And Christian! Heck yes. I have to say I like practically every VA character, but there's something special about him, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley - I totally agree with everything! I don't think there is a character in the VA series that I hate - apart from Lissa, but I don't like to mention her - so it was hard not to list everybody! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I had a hard time with Lissa's character, too. Half the time I was reading, I kept asking myself, "Now, why do I have to read about her again?!" Great series, though!
    I also LOVED Poison Study (well, the whole series, really!) and Ari and Janco were just wonderful. Great list!!
    - Alyssa of Redhead Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got Hana and Christian in common! Here's my list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!