26 December 2010

In My Mail Box - (11)

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas day yesterday, and if you don't celebrate Christmas then I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!


IMM is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, and although she's not hosting this week, I thought I'd share what books I got this week with all of you lovely people!




I'll be adding a list and Amazon/Goodreads links later, I'm off to get some food!


In other news, I'm just 7 subscribers (on my YT channel) off from hosting my giveaway, so if you haven't subscribed yet and would like a chance at winning a free book when the time comes, subscribe/follow now! :D


Have a good week everyone.

5 comments:

  1. For Boxing Day in Canada, we have massive sales going on. Is it not the same in the UK?
    Happy reading all those dystopians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I bought clockwork angel a few months ago but I haven't read it yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some great books! I LOVED Poison Study. I hope you enjoy it :)

    I like how you smelled all the books. I do that too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read Poison Study for a while, but haven't got around to it. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!