16 November 2010

Teaser Tuesday! (3)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. I suggest you all go and visit her blog - there are some amazing things on there that you should check out!


Wow, I haven't done a Teaser Tuesday post in a while. But as I'm reading this awesome-epic-crazy-amazing (choose whichever adjective suits you!) book also known as Raised By Wolves, I thought now was the right time to post a TT post. 







Teaser:

'Travel.
As in leave.
Leave our home.
Leave our family.
Leave the pack.
"Ali, we can't go."'





I know, it's a short teaser. But anything more would have given far too much away! I'm really enjoying this book at the moment, and I highly recommend it. Jennifer Lynn Barnes is a great YA author!

Oh, and also! If you hadn't already noticed, I've changed the layout/design of my blog. Do you like it? I'll probably be changing it again soon, when I find something more fitting, but at the moment this is staying. :) I think, anyway.

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!